Mr. John has been a top provider of portable restroom solutions to the construction
industry since 1964. We handle all types of jobs including residential, commercial, industrial,
highway, and remodeling projects. Our clean, modern equipment can be conveniently
located to yield labor and cost savings while maintaining a sanitary work environment.
Portable sanitation affords significant labor savings by minimizing lost labor time associated
with leaving the site to use toilets. The average time needed to make an offsite
restroom usage is 7 minutes including travel time. Portable toilets can be easily relocated
and can follow the workers as projects progress, providing flexibility and increased labor
In "Provision of Sanitation Facilities at Construction Sites," a study done by the University
of Missouri-St. Louis, contractors earned an 850% return on their investment in portable
Applications: Residential, Commercial, Industrial,
The Mr. John Advantage:
Products: Standard, Aqua
Flush, Holding Tank, Tag-A-Long, Hi-Rise, Fresh
Water Sink, Guardian,
Fresh Water Service
Options: Hand Sanitizer, Sling, Heater, Containment Tray
• Diverse Equipment Fleet - Mr. John is on the cutting edge when it comes to equipment, technology and customer service. We offer a variety of products
to meet the special needs of each individual job site.
• Response - We offer same day, next day, and emergency service responding to customers
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Customer Service - Live customer service, sales and accounting departments
are prepared to answer questions and provide solutions from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
every business day.
• PSAI Certified Employees - Mr. John employees are certified by the Portable
Sanitation Association International, which is recognized worldwide
as the authority within the portable sanitation industry. Mr. John PSAI recognition: 2 PSAI
Service Technicians of the Year award winners, and 2 PSAI Presidents
• Quality Assurance - Includes in-house QA specialist to check equipment before delivery, on the road QA specialist to grade driver service, and QA Supervisor who responds to any service issue within 24 to 48 hours.
• Convenience - Along with Tri-Boro Trailer, Mr. John is your one-stop shop for portable toilets, office trailer, storage containers, fresh water delivery, tank pumping,
and other valuable services.